[SOLVED] Gavin permBanned from Pwnserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Corporal
Date: Sunday at 4:25
Pwnserver

Pwnsauce banned me because i was "Being annoying"

im on the tipping point of freaking hurting one of my family members so please get me unbanned ive had a bad day.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's not krewgaming's jurisdiction.

Pwn is completely in charge of his server and who is on it. He could ban you for anything.

Just play on krew servers and appeal your ban to pwnsauce, as he is the only one this concerns.

This thread should be closed, but i can't do it XD.

PwnSauce

Banned
It didn't only involve PwnServer, it started on NY today and continued on PwnServer.

You (gavin) are more concerned with playing the emo, bothering other players, screaming at people rather than playing the game and having fun with eachother.

Once you grow up, calm down and focus on playing the game rather than playing games with other people you might get unbanned.

until then grow up or :gtfo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It didn't only involve PwnServer, it started on NY today and continued on PwnServer.

You (gavin) are more concerned with playing the emo, bothering other players, screaming at people rather than playing the game and having fun with eachother.

Once you grow up, calm down and focus on playing the game rather than playing games with other people you might get unbanned.

until then grow up or :gtfo:

Shit sorry man, I should have let you reply to this before closing it.. I guess I got a little close happy. Plz reopen if you feel the need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom