Vacation Photos

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Its sad, but these bears cant live in wildlife.
I travelling with my girlfriend. Helicopter was hired for 4 persons due expensive price.
Why did you go there in winter? Aren't the colors nicer in any other season?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Maybe he's a big fan of the color white :p

IMO, things look pretty awesome in winter/snow, especially landscapes, mountains , etc. Awesome time to photograph. Plus, sled dogs!

Also, it's Russia. So people do this when it's -50 out. XD

qSRrXhz.jpg

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Summer is a nice time to visit Kamchatka, but winter is a touristic season too.We bought tickets in October, and in early November all the tickets for New Year holidays were sold out. I was impressed by this trip, but next time I will prefer to go Kamchatka in summer.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

I think that traveling in winter, in a country as wild as it is easier and even more pleasant, snow + ice corrects the infrastructure missing or faulty.Better condition of displacements ...
No need of bridge to cross a river for example the Mongols had well understood etc ..

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
I think that traveling in winter, in a country as wild as it is easier and even more pleasant, snow + ice corrects the infrastructure missing or faulty.Better condition of displacements ...
No need of bridge to cross a river for example the Mongols had well understood etc ..
Its correct for dog sledging or snowmobile. Not good for car or plane or helicopter. For example, Airport was closed 2 days in a row due 20+ m/s wind and snowfall. All the flights that days were cancelled or diverted to other regions. I was not sure that will return Moscow in time. Of course, summer weather can be rough too. Snowfalls are possinle in june and august, and mountains are always filled with snow. Summer pictures are fine too, of course.
avachinskaja-sopka.jpg

1251640942_aa0fd35e16d6.jpg

Avachinsky_volcano_from_north_2005.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1483990711][/DOUBLEPOST]Real wildlife summer photos:
003-best-view-of-russia.jpg

220972_original.jpg

Top Bottom