At&t

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
URGH, while i was gone my mom bought cable and switched our internet to AT&T. and now the internet is as slow as hell :raging:

i can't even browse the internet without restarting my modem. not to mention how long it takes for me to connect to cod4 servers :rage:

this is a rage topic, but i'd also like to know if there was anyway to fix this problem :unsure:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Guess you could shell out the extra 15 bucks a month or so to upgrade ?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
What internet package do you have? It shouldn't be doing that... you need to call AT&T customer service.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
What internet package do you have? It shouldn't be doing that... you need to call AT&T customer service.

idk what internet package is..

and i have called them, they said to just reboot my modem and it'll work :\

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
idk what internet package is..

and i have called them, they said to just reboot my modem and it'll work :\

You gotta be stern with them. Tell them this constant restarting of the modem is not what you want in a internet service provider. Demand they fix it or you will drop them and you will not recommend them to your 23,000 twitter followers. (bullshiting them always works)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
hah, my dad just called them last night.

Im not sure what he said, but the internet seems to be working even better than before :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
hah, my dad just called them last night.

Im not sure what he said, but the internet seems to be working even better than before :D

Awesome stuff.
One tip is to change from Internet Explorer to, well, ANYTHING :giggle:

Reactions: AVC

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
at&ts routers and modems suck big black dick! cant port forward cant connec t to wifi without tweacking all the settings and wobt stay connected i hate it!

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Awesome stuff.
One tip is to change from Internet Explorer to, well, ANYTHING :giggle:

Amen to that! Although if your computer isn't total trash the difference between IE and lets say Chrome is the safety mostly.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Amen to that! Although if your computer isn't total trash the difference between IE and lets say Chrome is the safety mostly.

My computer is rather high end and I can feel a massive difference with IE and other browsers.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Chrome helps me

125344239836s.jpg

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
AT&T is a reliable service. But it's one of the dumbest companies I've ever seen. For example: I have an unlimited data plan for my iPhone 4S. AT&T's version of unlimited is letting you use 3 GB of data and then telling you to stop or they will slow your internet speeds. Last I checked 'unlimited' meant not limited. So I should use as much as I want without any sort of penalty. Isn't that what I'm paying for?

Sent from NickHouston's iPhone using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom