Auto Racing FTW...

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Ok so idk if any of y'all ever watch any kind of auto racing at all, but i watch jst about every kind. All the way from NASCAR to Drag Racing, Drifting, to local mower races lol. But i jst wanted to start a thread to see if anyone here watches any of it and what their thoughts r about the racing that u do watch. Like in NASCAR I'm a huge Rousch armada fan mostly cuz they only drive Ford. Feel free to post what kind u like (if u like any) and who u like in the series of racing u watch. And in WaLLys and Binkys case ik they have done some race driving so maybe if u have driven in the past u could post some cool pics or vids of ur cars and how u did or if u jst have a cool pic or vid of a race u watched or whatever as long as its Auto Racing....

So ill start, I'm very excited about Matt Kenseth and Greg Biffle who r in the points lead in Nascar, and am sick of Jimmie Johnson winning everything. And for Drag Racing i mostly watch the Funny car series and John Force is my man love that guy. And i absolutely love Ken Block who to me is the best all around car driver, that guy can drive the wheels off of any kind of car and pretty much has.

Heres probably my favorite Ken Block vid,
Ok so he didn't drive the wheels quite off but the tires :yes:

Your turn....

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I can watch NASCAR once in a blue moon. Can't sit through everything though. I do like Jeff Gordon though. He had some good races against Dale Sr.

I've done tons of drag racing at the local drag strips. I had tons of fun. They closed one of them a few years ago (LACR) and I would always look forward to the drive getting there. The folks that I used to go with (G35 owners) would make the trek down this road:

Angeles_Crest_Highway_map.png

We only did half of it because at the halfway point we had to head north to Palmdale/Lancaster. 45 minutes of pure adrenaline! The memories :sad:

I've taken the following cars to the 3 local drag strips:
-1994 Acura Integra GS-R
-2005 Infiniti G35
-2006 BMW M3
-2007 BMW 335i sedan
-2003 VW Gti (has only done the 1/8th)
-2007 Infiniti G35 (dealer loaner :muahaha:)

I've also done auto-x but not to the full extent. Just gotten a taste of it but boy was that fun. A few years ago, we used to go to car manufacturer events where you got to test drive their cars/trucks on various coned tracks. I've done the Mazda & Chevy events. The C6 'Vette is FAST!!! :drool2:

Hopefully Goodyear, AZ (or Phoenix) have some nice local drag strips.

And the only video I have is with the Gti. Not the best but I'll try to upload them to YouTube so you can see.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have only played the dirt games actually.. never seen it irl. It looks epic though.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
My grandfather used to race his ranchero before he died, and my step dad raced his mustang cobra until he was doing a quarter mile fast enough to require professional roll cages. Use to love going to the drag strip on weekends and eating sunflower seeds all day running around seeing all the cars and listening/watching the races

Top Bottom