Aimbot Cheater...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Damage just banned a guy by the name of lieback on server 2 for aimbot, me and Damage spectated him and he was definitely using it even though he said he wasn't damn morons, if you guys see him on 1 or 3 let us know, thanks

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol i just posted this in the team section... guess it should go here instead , so all KKK members can see and report. My bad.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Ok, well it's possible that it was server 3, correct me if I'm wrong Damage but I believe it was server 2, anyways he was taken care of on at least one server, just watch out for him :D

And Damage, you might be able to delete or remove the other topic you are talking about, I also agree to put it here so everyone can watch out :p

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
hey I got a guy here by the name of |MAR|Layne that is obviously hacking on s1 broadcast at 2:45 P.M.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
hey I got a guy here by the name of |MAR|Layne that is obviously hacking on s1 broadcast at 2:45 P.M.

Player banned at 255 pm by me. I spec him he was obviously hacking. Keep an eye out on other servers. Thanks.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I just saw a guy on s1 at 12:30 P.M. You'll have to bear with me considering that I can't identify most except the obvious hacks yet. Anyway this guy by the name of Moses was probably one of the most erratic players I've seen. the screen moves around so fast and he reloads a split second after he hits someone. the reason I watched him in the first place was that his score was 64-14. I'm just curious if these are symptoms of a hack or just an erratic player who gets lucky. (I can tell he's a crappy player too. he doesn't check above or around him and has terrible peripheral vision)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Cav, aimbots are mostly easy to pick out. For one as you said, the erratic movements, 180's and so forth. Another way you can tell is that everywhere he is shooting it is killing someone, and look at the message box in the lower left hand side (where the kills are) and if I am correct I think all of his kills will be headshots. And lastly, mostly all of them also use some kind of LMG, possibly with deep impact to get through walls and other heavy materials. I'm sure if any of the other guys knows more they will let you know, this is what I know so far :D

P.S. Aimbotting is also an instant ban, no questions asked period!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
okay thanks. This guy was legit then. And I wasn't going to warn any aimbotters anyway. Just a ban.

Top Bottom