Social Media+Server Traffic!!!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
(First off excuse me if maybe what im abt to say has been covered already still fairly new)

Well from what i gather..there are issues about traffic in the KKK servers, since moving and all,
For the first time today i clicked on the fb icon for the krew's social media, i also checked out the twitter etc, None of these are being used really.

Maybe regular activitiy(updates etc) thru social media may be a way to bring traffic to the servers? advertising thru possibly a KKK Facebook fan page, twitter feeds.
People are more likely to check their facebook news feed and twitter than the KKK website....so e.g. if a server is moved changed etc...people could find out about this thru fb or twitter much faster!
I sure you can get all ur buddies that game to like a KKK fanpage.

And i noticed a strategy that people are using nowadays to get more likes to fan pages, the page owners offer competitions where people win by the most likes of their posts/pics. So ppl who enter spam all their friends to like their post/pic and this way the page gets loads a likes because most times u need to like the page 1st before u like the post.

And idk maybe some kind server competitions can take place as well to pull crowds, offering maybe some sort of gift certificates etc etc, monthly or quarterly s1 king comp? more people on the server would prbly mean more donations as well.

Well here's my random two cents.
Hope it makes sense somehow,
Nate

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

woops maybe i posted in the wrong section

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yeah running competitions is a great way too pull people and then get them to stay XD

Not really. The last challenge I had, the dude bailed afterwards XD If I ever do run anymore challenges, there's a very good chance it will only be for Krew Members.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Well, if you become a member you can support the Media Team, I'm in there, get my ass to work.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Not really. The last challenge I had, the dude bailed afterwards XD If I ever do run anymore challenges, there's a very good chance it will only be for Krew Members.
Hmmm that guy sucked. loll. Well maybe you can start in stages, depending on how things go, if you do secure more traffic thru social media(with maybe just simple promotion of pages) and more donations are made, maybe there will be extra that'll allow you all to take the risk of challenges.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant

Lol what a knob, I like the stages idea that way you can see if people are commited

P.S WaLLy i only just noticed your signature its awesome!

Top Bottom