Why I havent been very active lately

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well, after my computer was fixed a few weeks ago I booted it up with no problem and then I hit a huge problem: My wireless card fails to give me a good signal. Also programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator do not work properly and many things freeze up pretty frequently. I've been looking for my external hard drive's wires(USB and power chord) but have had no luck to find them and back up my files before a complete reinstall of Windows. I wont really be active until my computer problems are resolved. I know you guys will understand:)

-Nick

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm not leaving lol. I was just letting you know that I wont be on as much until
My computer issues are resolved.

Sent from NickHouston's iPhone using Tapatalk.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That sucks man, I've wondered where you been. Hope you get things worked out and back to normal soon! ;)

AVC

Banned
PC problems suck. My case is sitting on the desk opened up so I can access the drives, and my old PC is all over the desk, caseless.

So I can sympathize.

AVC

Banned
Then you can spend a week transferring files. Like me.
Reinstall windows and all the associated crap. Make a dupe of the drive.
Transfer all my files from my RAID, and various other portable drives to my new PC. Back up and verify data.

Oh, and to top it off, one of my wife's HDDs failed in her RAID 1. So once mine is finished in a day or so, it's on to hers.

Nick will be back gaming proper before me at this rate...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Get it fixed you sorry sack of :poop:

:troll:

We miss you nicky, don't stay broken down for too long :D

Top Bottom