[SOLVED] Wallhacking Admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon

Sergeant
Ok im a little sceptical of myself, but this level 80 admin was wallhacking me, named Supreme, at least im pretty sure he was wallhacking...

shot0058.jpgshot0059.jpgshot0060.jpgshot0061.jpg

Im not completely sure because he seemed to take it as a joke... :yuno:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Supreme = Take.

He learned from Tito. Like I've said before.. You watch wallbangers and you learn where the thin walls are at.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Good evening Mr Sheldon,

I would like to thank you greatly for your submission to the section of hacking suspicions.
We - me and my 2 partners - will have a look at the case and would like to invite you over to our office tomorrow evening at 8PM to receive the rest of the details of the match.
If you could bring or remember all the evidence you have to make sure the act is legal and legit, we would appreciate that and it would make it a lot easier to win it.
Saying that, thank you for the 4 pictures you included in your submission, that will come in great need in this case, since the suspect is already known in our database.

If you, by any case, can not make it tomorrow at 8PM, let us know at our phone number/email/fax.

Sincerely, Tito.

Office of Illegal Game Actions
Aimbotstreet 187
9001 LOL
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone - (505) 123 456 789
Email - contact@plsdonthack.com
Fax - 123 456 789

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Tito......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Im faxing you something right now. Let me know if you get it!!!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good evening Mr Sheldon,

I would like to thank you greatly for your submission to the section of hacking suspicions.
We - me and my 2 partners - will have a look at the case and would like to invite you over to our office tomorrow evening at 8PM to receive the rest of the details of the match.
If you could bring or remember all the evidence you have to make sure the act is legal and legit, we would appreciate that and it would make it a lot easier to win it.
Saying that, thank you for the 4 pictures you included in your submission, that will come in great need in this case, since the suspect is already known in our database.

If you, by any case, can not make it tomorrow at 8PM, let us know at our phone number/email/fax.

Sincerely, Tito.

Aimbotstreet 187
9001 LOL
Fax - 123 456 789

:lmao:

Best post ever.

Sheldon

Sergeant
Good evening Mr Sheldon,

Sincerely, Tito.

Aimbotstreet 187
9001 LOL
Fax - 123 456 789

OK I will make sure and bring you some files. And may I congratulate the player that was "hacking". He was quite great at the game and I might've mistaken him for a hacker.

Good day,

Sincerely,
Dr. Cooper
-Physicist

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
nah, he aint hacking, u can see he shoots at the same spot cause people always are there, unlike titties who avtully follows follows peoples head with his sights for a sec before he kills u:D

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

good post tho, keep that shit up, dont let shit slide just cuz its an admin or member... u did the right thing, u saw sth suspicious and u reported it

Soulg

Corporal
Good evening Mr Sheldon,

Sincerely, Tito.

Aimbotstreet 187
9001 LOL
Fax - 123 456 789
TFrp9.gif

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Hi, it was me you accused of hacking. it's good that you reported me but why didn't you listen to admin DamageINC who was in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom