Train ride!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well, it's been a long day. No signal hardly anywhere and nothing but well... Nothing. Train is blowing its horn every 2 seconds and I can't seem to get comfy :sadcry: I tried walking around and my knees are cursing at me lol.

Only 22 more hours until I reach my final destination!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Damn, the horn would drive me nuts!

Good thing I'd have an IPOD.

Do you have your own cabin to sleep in?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Nope I'm sleeping in 2 coach seats. I have a hard time sleeping with any noise including music. Last night was easier because I had been up for 36 hours.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
During the day yes. There's lots of people to watch/meet. And plenty to look at outside usually. Plus there's a few crazies that are entertaining. An the guy behind me got seriously drunk and was hung over today. Pretty hilarious.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
During the day yes. There's lots of people to watch/meet. And plenty to look at outside usually. Plus there's a few crazies that are entertaining. An the guy behind me got seriously drunk and was hung over today. Pretty hilarious.

:lol: at the drunk guy.

Train rides sound awesome but we dont have anywhere for long train rides in NZ.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337142491.716904.jpg

I made it! Waiting on baggage and my ride. So glad I'm done!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337142476.804593.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337142476.804593.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Actually I didn't go until the first night at my Dad's house after he was asleep....

Pwny I'm so sorry, that really does suck :hug:

Things are okay here. Dad's having serious stomach issues still but can't see the VA yet

Top Bottom