Congrats are in order for the following folks:

Stegemonster
Mr. Rippie
Fcknitup
Anita Blake
Master Race
Houston517
Code Pink

Please add the Krew tags |KKK| in your gaming name; you've earned it!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Congrats to all you guys, like Wally said you guys deserve it and it sure was some challenging matches yesterday at the scrimmage, you guys did great! :)

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Thanks, it was fun even though my KB crapped out on me >:(.

I think I want to drop Pink and just use Code. Been reading up on them and they are way too crazy. Was funny in the beginning cuz ppl thought I was a girl ( Zack lol )but I don't want to represent them, even in a game.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If and when someone wants to change their name, PM me, I'll gladly do it just so long as it isn't anything Vulgar. ;)

PS. I think I got everyone on the list on the Member side now but if I missed someone, my mistake, just send me a quick PM and I'll take care of it as soon as I can.

AVC

Banned
sure was some challenging matches yesterday at the scrimmage, you guys did great! :)

Concur! Even more challenging when my new keyboard binds went weird. My reload button all of a sudden wanted to say "Snipers Only", which made for some confusion in the Shotties Only Killhouse map, LOL.

But some good gameplay!

Welcome to the Krew!

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well i may not be a member yet but i still feel congradulations are in order. Gratz guys u earned it ^_^

Top Bottom