Black ops 2 reveal trailer

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Looks Neato, I enjoyed BO hopefully the multi player will see the use of some of those walker things ! Cool...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Saw it, I feel like there is something weird about the graphics yet again.
And also, the game seems more Battlefield3-like.
Going to have to see more.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Everyone though that you would need a game to kill COD. I think COD just commited suicide here...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
The graphics actually look worse to me than on BO to be honest, seems more like the graphics on MW. Anyways I'm pretty sure I won't be betting this one either, I still haven't to this day bought any of the COD's since MW and after seeing this, I don't plan to!

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Next COD title... Call of Modern Black Duty Battefield Ops Warfare 4? aka the come back of the return of the vengeance of the son of Soap 2.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
421857_374727129206184_100000066996289_1526838_482080261_n.jpg

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think it could be great. Black ops was better than mw3 imo. It was actually quiet fun. After they sorted out the bugs that is -.-

I'm looking forward to it. Especially.... zombies :dance:

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
this might be like the iphone 5 everyone gets pshyched and then boom... not real lol.
my friend told me there will be a spy perk so u can be the other team like tf2

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Looking forward to the new content, but I'm not sure its going to be an improvement. I also think there is A LOT of uninformed hating on this game!
...and Zambies!!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
next cod title... Call of modern black duty battefield ops warfare 4? Aka the come back of the return of the vengeance of the son of soap 2.

lmfao

Graphics engine looks shitty. This isn't even a gameplay video. It should look fan-fucking-tastic. It doesn't, it looks horrid. Black ops looked better.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
I like Blacks Ops more than MW3. From what you I see here they really havent given us enough to start "early hating".
The story does look more interesting cause its a nice change from World War II and the present.

Top Bottom