seicer's intro

seicer

Private First Class
Name: Sherman
CoD4 Username: seicer
Explain the meaning of your username: I really have no idea. I've had it for 15 years.
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 15
Time you usually play: 6 PM-12 AM EST, weekdays
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: One of the best servers I've played on. A random find.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Oh, the old days of Quake and Quake 2, but those were years back and I can't even remember that :(

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: A busy body that plays to relieve stress. I travel around the United States as a freelance photographer of landscapes and architecture, and work for a university as a web developer. I'm not often available on the weekends, and frequently take trips, but I do love to play on the weekdays in the evenings!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
A Photographer that travels around the country?!?! :wtfderp: that sounds fuuun!! :w00t:

Welcome to the forums seicer!

Ive seen you play a lot on s1, you always seem to be the person that kills me as im turning the corner :shooting:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome s1 friend!

Hope to see you around the forums, and in the game some more as well! :happy:

Top Bottom