When you see it, you'll shit bricks

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
obama-rally-mindfuck-30001.jpg

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I can't figure out HIBred's or Razer's first one.... I feel so lost. I hate scary faces....

RaZeR

Sergeant
:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

i cant see whats in this pic :L

look at the very top of the stairs and look through the crack at the top, if you aren't looking for it and you just stumble across it it's pretty freaky

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I can't figure out HIBred's or Razer's first one.... I feel so lost. I hate scary faces....

in the first if it works, you are meant to look closely to try to fins it and suddenly Pedobear will run at you from the end of the hall and scare you, but sometimes the motion pic doesn't work and pedobear doesn't come :/

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Boo you just have to stare at my second one a long time...click the link one ...it's bigger

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Wait is it weird that I don't see half of these things.
Like the snow thing and Breds pic with all the sports teams...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Kessa... In the little crack at the top of the stair/bridge or w/e that is. lol.

RaZeR

Sergeant
I've been looking for ages. What am i meant to be seeing haha?
I'm so bad at finding them :p

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I cant see it, what do i look for?
I can never find them haha :p

look at the very top of the stairs, there is a crack and in the crack there is a pair of creepy eyes staring at you

Top Bottom