Zombie Hunting for 145€ (190$)

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
You have not believed in the reading? Yet this is what provides Zed Events in the UK.

This event agency was able to catch the great monetary fashion opportunity by offering an experience you will not find anywhere else: a few hours to raid survival against zombies.

You've always wanted (or nightmared)? They did it!

"Live one day the ultimate experience of survival against zombies." This is what could be summed up the enormous carrot they wave under your nose-hungry geeks / / Left 4 / Walking / Dawn of the / / Dead.

Believe it or not, they even built a shopping center. Extras makeup (yes, sorry, that are not real zombies) and as expected, will play the thirsty creatures of flesh (yours).

And then you ask me :its nice but how we kill them? First, by being trained to use weapons of airsoft available to you by the special police unit "Zombie Bashing" will welcome you on site. Once you know how to defend yourself, go! You'll be launched in the middle of the mall where you will decimate the population of zombies that prevails. Attention: Your ammunition is limited!

For the sake of realism, the agency has thought of everything, including the use of cinematic special effects: hemoglobin to go! About the pace of adventures that await you, everything was based on what you can find in the best video games of the genre. You will not get bored ...

If the adventure tempts you, go right next to London in Reading (Berkshire). You will need before you build a team of 15 people over 16 years ... and save some money! This experience lasts 3 to 4 hours and will cost € 145 per head (119£).

For smaller wallets, shorter experience has just been set up in a Manor. Allow 2 to 3 hours of "play" at a cost of € 95 per person (79 £)!

So tempted?

If this were the case, we would highly you start reading the Guide The Zombie Surviva,l of The Walking Dead, and Romero's complete filmography and a few hours on Left 4 Dead ...

source Kiss my geek, Begeek, google translator

Last edited by a moderator:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
wait, so this is like a Real Life version of L4d!?!? :eek:

i wish i could plaaayy! :cry:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Oh my GAWD sign me up now. I HAVE to do this before I die it is officially on my Bucket list.

AVC

Banned
At The Manor, I only saw one weapon actually fire (well, no projectile). They weren't even air action weapons. Where were the sounds coming from?

Top Bottom