Not open for further replies.

splatman

Private First Class
- Date. unknown
- Time. unknown
- Which server. all
-KKK players that were on. none that i know of
- GUID e1bfb5e063

apparently this is from the ban list refresh that i keep hearing about. don't know how i managed to get on the list but i was at one point.
it would be much appreciated if i could be free from a ban once again. it kinda broke my ban free record, but it is what it is. plus you guys are fun to hang out with.
was in |V'K| when it still existed with ibawolf and zombieman and jaay. but thats besides the point.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
"free from a ban once again" :lol:

Ban free record :lmao: One only needs a ban record if they get banned a lot lol

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Did you VK guys have like a LAN hacking party? :p

IMO, depending when this ban was from, we can do the same as with the others with the same problem.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Are 90% of the VK players banned or :wtfderp:

Seems like every day we're seeing 1 ban appeal by them. :thinking:

splatman

Private First Class
i dunno... i have had too many problems with hackers so i try and be the better man by not become one

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
did vk stop existing cause all the members got banned from every server so no one could play?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
|iog| merged with VK.

They are both very friendly...but the common pattern is odd. Have you hacker before and/or on |KKK| servers splat?

splatman

Private First Class
no actually i havent... the only game i have altered is minecraft and i wouldnt neccesarily call that hacking either

---------- Post added April 4th, 2012 at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was April 2nd, 2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

when was the ban issued?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban lifted from S1. I'll take of the other servers once I consolidate the other ban lists.

Reason: Couldn't find "cum guzzler" in our ban thread.

2bf34a462ad540b9cfb207e1bfb5e063 cum guzzler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom