[SOLVED] Ban Appeal for FauxDazzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauxDazzle

Private First Class
Before we get down to business. I would like to say, the reason I got banned was not a mistake. And I diserved to be banned. But hopefully you guys will accept me back, and if not. I would fully understand, Thanks.

- Date - I'm sorry to say I have no idea, it was so long ago back in 2011. Sorry.
- Time - I'm sorry to say I have no idea, it was so long ago back in 2011. Sorry.
- Which server - Broadcast FFA |KKK|
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) - Titoezz, and PwnSauce.
- GUID - FauXDazzle, Notch,
(a few more usernames I am not sure of)

If some of the information doesn't help you, please let me know. I would really like to play on the |KKK| servers once again. If not again I totally understand why. Hopefully this gets noticed. And thanks for your time.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
1. Why were you banned?
2. That's not your GUID. Go to the How-To section to find out how to find your GUID.

FauxDazzle

Private First Class
1.For using hacks. ( i know, childish)
2.And ok.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

My GUID is - c82e5377

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I reckon give him another chance, the others we have given chances to have been fine so far.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think so too, but you do have to keep in mind that this wasn't too long ago.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have no problems with an unban. He seems to realize his mistake, admitted to it and respectfully asked to be let back in. Worst comes to worst we can re-ban him.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
He explained more in the shout, and the fact that he fessed up and came here shows that he is responsible for his actions! Just don't hack again.

FauxDazzle

Private First Class
Thanks everyone. I would really appreciate a second chance. And hopefully get the chance to play on the server(s) again. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ban lifted. Consider this the only ban lift there will be.

38748a6be732ab46b14af8cec82e5377 |V'K| CrackBaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom