Cooking Disasters

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Discuss the nastiest foods you have ever put in your mouth (feel free to post pictures), and also, tell about your various cooking disasters.

I once burnt an entire bad of popcorn in the microwave, but other than that, there are only so many ways you can mess up cereal!
Have at it guys!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I got really baked one time and decided to make 4 packs of top ramen in one huge pot. I fell alseep while it was cooking and woke up like 4 hours later. Wasn't pretty.

AVC

Banned
I was at my girlfriend's house many years aga (when I was at school). And they were making ribs of some description with some funky sauce.

Now, I'm not a foodie, but they were well travelled and prolly ate all kinds of wierd shit.

I put one mouthful in and I nearly died, I had to either swallow it whole or spit it out, I chose the former.

It was horrid!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Wasn't me that did either of these.

But we were at my Grandmother's in Florida and I wanted French Fries. My mom finally got tired of me complaining so she started them. Her sister, wacked out on god knows what came in the house and started trying to beat my mom. Mom grabbed a butcher knife and chased her around. Meanwhile... The fries had issues, grease boiled over, caught fire and landed on the carpet floors. The entire kitchen went up in flames that day.

Mother's day last year. My sister has her friend Hailey over. It's 3:45 in the morning. They decide to make grits. They emptied half a box of grits into our biggest pan, added some water, then decided it needed an entire back of cheese and a half dozen eggs. Needless to say a few minutes later every smoke alarm in the house was going off and the alarm box notified the fire department.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Pulled the pipe (steam release) out of the Imu (underground oven)too early 2 minutes later ,25 chickens and 2 300lb pigs exploded all over the yard

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I did the same thing as damage fell asleep while i was cooking some ramen soup and ended up melting the pot it was a mess and the smoke alarms ended up waking me up.

I was at the fire station one time and we got a call for a structure fire that got started because the folks left with the stove on and ended up burning the whole house down. Hope they had home insurance lol :oops:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Oh, I burnt a frozen pizza one time...and near the same time, I melted a plastic plate...I just threw both off the back deck into the woods!

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Thanks for your input guys; these are hilarious! :rofl:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Making pizza and decided to put some jalapenos on top.

grab knife start chopping and then my cheek gets itchy so i scratch it *cheek starts burning like crazy*
then i wipe my mouth and my lips start burning
lick my lips my tounge starts burning
afterwards my eyes start to water and i wipe my eyes. etc m( (worst 25mins of my life)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Making pizza and decided to put some jalapenos on top.

grab knife start chopping and then my cheek gets itchy so i scratch it *cheek starts burning like crazy*
then i wipe my mouth and my lips start burning
lick my lips my tounge starts burning
afterwards my eyes start to water and i wipe my eyes. etc m( (worst 25mins of my life)
Thank god you didn't have to use the bathroom

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I've eaten Sea Cucumber, Duck Tongue, Chicken feet and brain, and "stinky tofu."

Blech!

And kessa, Try that with chocolate habaneros... homegrown.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
one time i was frying some salmon and i kinda just threw the fillet into the pan. It went splat and the oil went straight up to the roof in flamessssss.

Top Bottom