weird glitch

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I was just in s1, when i noticed that i couldn't swap my weapons out. Also i was pretty much invincible, i stood in front of other players and let them shoot me, and it had no effect. there were hitmarkers, but i just stood there and could not be killed. Obviously i got accused of cheating, bred will testify to this, but i can assure you that the very thought of cheating is totally abhorrent to me. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yeah it's a glitch that happens every once in a while. You just need to leave the server and come back and it'll be fixed. When we run into people that have the glitch we just kick them, they come back normal. It's something the game does.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That has happened to me before. Now that it's happened to someone else...... we know I wasn't hacking. :p

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah happened to me once, got a 38 streak on s1 before I realised I couldn't die :p thought I was just being really lucky with hit markers,

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Go ahead and try, but be aware, you are playing hack-like so you better don't play UC!

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I thought it was so funny at one point that i chased someone around a tree 4 times. Made me giggle.

Top Bottom