Most Underrated Gun Perk, or Thing in CoD4

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
m9 is good, pretty much anything semi auto is sweet, one of my favourite troll classes used to be Barret acog, bando, SoH, Steady aim, then use it like a spray cannon from hell, i havent used it in a while though.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I love using this:
G3 Silenced
M1911
Stun
Bando
SoH
Dead Silence

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
underrated?
id go with scorp and bomb squad - more often then not i see people saying its useless...but go running into clays at the same time and into c4 traps..idiots
-ffa i understand with no bs but on snd u should use it

scorp seems bad but its one of the best guns in my oppinion - little to no recoil and really good at long range with iron sights - u can pick off snipers easily, well sorta

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea in hardcore you can pick people off with the skorp.

M9 is good because ironsights come up so fast. Gives you a big advantage in all situations, assuming you can hit the first or second shot.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
A lot of people just see the Deagle as just another pistol.
I would say it's the most powerful semi-auto weapon in COD 4. Except for the barret.
Also the most accurate semi-auto weapon. Except for the semi-auto snipers of course. But for rapid fire it's the most accurate. It's pretty easy to get a 2 shot kill through the wall at the guy in the sniper house even if you're in the back if the lobby and firing rapidly. If you've learned how to master the Doggle of course.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Last week I took on Manual(I think) in broadcast one on one and did very well with the deagle. And yes the USP and M9 are quite fun to run around with. Like someone said get off an accurate shot and you seem to get the kill. ATM I'm trying to level -up for all the perks, this is my fifth time starting from 0 jus for the fun of it and the challenge.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Double tap.
So many more bullets.

People are mislead by the name "Double Tap". Most people think that it's actually firing twice as fast. But it's not.

"Double Tap is a second tier perk in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that decreases the delay between bullets by one third of the original delay, effectively increasing rate of fire by 33%."
Which makes Double Tap a highly overrated perk IMO.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Agree. I'm at the point where I can't use guns in CoD4 with a sight attachment.

thats some true shit man. it pisses me off bady in cod mw2&3 bf3, bo, bo2... campaign. especially that almost every gun u pick up from enemys has some bullshit attachment. extended clip & dual mag are the only attachment i tolerate on my guns!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Mp44 to me is worthless with double tap. whole point of the gun is to land the first shot. It's got excellent range and a really pointy ironsight.

Better with deep impact on that baby.

Double tap i don't think is overrated. It's just better on some guns than others. Worthless on the skorp for instance.

I think it's really best in hardcore with the 1 hit kill weapons (such as the ak47, which is already op) so you can have bad accuracy and just spray the living shit out of everything. On the ak47, it's good basically to wallbang a 10x10 ft. area and kill everything behind it. Only works because it's hardcore and the ak already kills through anything.

Dakocoa

Private First Class
I think the MP5 is underrated, but when you use steady aim and stopping power/SOH, you can demolish.

P90 is more over rated in my opinion because it shoots faster and has barely any recoil, anyone can rule the game with it.

USP are more underrated, the deagle may be good for its power but so is the USP, the USP even has way less kick.

Top Bottom