SneBa

S

SneBa

Name:Aku
CoD4 Username:SneBa
DoB:23/11/1995
Steam:StikuRi
X-Fire:Akulol
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew?
I've Been in Northern division (NoD) but im not in it anymore cause they dont play cod 4 anymore.
Months/Yrs. of Experience: I started playing FPS games about 2 years ago and my first game was Half life 2: deathmatch..i sucked at i but it was great to play with others and have fun!

Time you usually play:when i have time to play i play like 3-4 hours,when its school day i play like 2½ hours.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):Well,im just usual boy who likes to be much on the computer...thats all.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum bud, make sure you stay active here and on the servers and you might be invited to be in the Krew ;)

AVC

Banned
welocme aboard!

/sings "Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where i want to be!...." (CapatainCockslap will understand)

S

SneBa

Thanx every1 for being supportive,ill be playing alot and see what happens.

...Toxins...

Corporal
This is a lil late but, welcome to the clan, just stay active like they've said, post on the forums every now and then. I'm glad to see that so many people are interested, enjoy your stay and kick some ass.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum man, nice to see ya. Like they all said just stay active on our forum and servers and you should be good. I think I played with you a little last night and you turned out good. Keep it up dude!

Top Bottom