#swag intro!!

swagg

Private First Class
Name:Ryan
CoD4 Username:#swag (|KKK|Lights?) ;)
Explain the meaning of your username:No reason at all, friend of mine hates the whole ''#'' thing, so I did it as that. Hahha.
Steam:barneyzz
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:pC: about 3 Xbox: 2
Time you usually play:4-10 Mon-Thurs All day Fri-Sun
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:|KKK|PaigeBoo

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?About two years ago i was in [cTx] and then .:|GO|:.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:I'm a pretty chill guy, I love music, I love soccer. My xbox gamertag is Supp Gurl if you want to play sometime!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
:veryhappy: glad to see you made it here and were able to figure all this out on your own! Awesome intro. Stay active, post on here, let people get to know you, and you'll be a part of the family in no time. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're a friendly bunch.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums! (Which soccer team do you support?) :twothumbsup:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Sorry about Green Bay. :thinking:

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and hope to see you around the site and servers!

swagg

Private First Class
I'm a colts fan :p so I guess that's worse, haha.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Barca all the way;)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nice intro. Welcome to the forums. I believe I've seen you on the servers at some point. Stay active :p

Top Bottom