[SOLVED] Appeal Ban CarbonBlacK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Private First Class
i was banned because of Racism. I started talking about jews and making fun of them because their was a player that happened to have the name Jew in it. I dont hate jews, i just make fun of alot of things for no reason. I was being a Dick too in the chat. I acted Pathetic too when Admins were online. Random Stuff Usually is thrown out in the chat from me. I didnt really mean to make fun of racism, but i guess i was just bored. It does entertain me to harass people i just was being stupid. If i get unbanned i will not talk any trash or racist comments. GUID: a1bd4615f460a2b03ac8ecbd937387fc

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
1. you were not only banned for being racist, you act like a dick all the time.
2. you were warned MANY TIMES, even Temp banned.
3. Even wen there were KKK members OR Moderators online, you kept being a loser.

Get lost, asshole.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Carbon its not up to us to unban u its WaLLy's desision to unban or keep the ban on plz wait until he comes on.

PwnSauce

Banned
Can we be rational about this.
Kids make dumbass decisions all the time.
Maybe he's learned something.

I give him credit for nicely asking to be unbanned knowing that if he steps out of line once, he'd be banned for life.
He's not here ranting or lashing out, he's being patient despite Take's rant against him.
I give him credit for that.

I say life the ban and monitor.
One step out of line and he's done.

:pwn:

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Get lost, asshole.

to be fair thats a little on the harsh side. also really makes what you just said worthless in the fact that your now acting in the same mannor as Carbon was.

my input would be tho if you have been tbanned for it and have still carried on in the same mannor then the ban should stand as people like this dont bring anything to the krew or at least anything good. its things like this that make the krew look bad and also gets members upset at the way some people act. i would have said that if its not a perma ban then it should be a 2 week ban with just being able to use the forum so you can have time to think about the way you have acted but if this route was taken and you do the same thing again then there really would be no coming back from it as far as i could see.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
My feelings are this:Being nice now is a plus but his feelings on other races will remain..do we want people like that on our servers at all? Regardless of how he acts,if he is racist at heart,I for one will not play with him on the server.The decision is not mine,yet I can make a personal decision not to play with racists...and I won't.I do not know if he hates other races or not but judging from his ingame demeanor ,I would rather not play while he is on. I guess it's his free choice to be a dick or not.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I give him credit for nicely asking to be unbanned knowing that if he steps out of line once, he'd be banned for life.
He's not here ranting or lashing out, he's being patient despite Take's rant against him.
I give him credit for that.
:pwn:

You say this, but you weren't there when he first came to shout. He came in pissed, lying saying there is another CarbonBlack and we banned the wrong one etc etc.

Also, he was temp banned for racism BEFORE saying he hated jews and everything which lead to us keeping an eye on him. He isn't just racist in our servers, but he's a douche bag whenever he gets the chance to be. He came to shout saying he wasn't the right CarbonBlack, and that there were no admins online when he was doing this. Once he found out that iEXCELENT was Tabarnak, his demeanor changed because he knew he was busted.

He does this even when |KKK| members are on, for example, when HIbred was on, he was saying how much he hated Jews etc, because a jew was in the server. That is NOT okay. In any shape or form. I say the ban stays.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Bans stays. Racism is not allowed under any circumstances...and the fact that he was lying is even more a reason why the ban should stay.

He has been warned and kicked multiple times before..I think his number of chances may be up.

PwnSauce

Banned
You're right Pagie I could be wrong.
I didn't see that side of him.

I only saw the nice side of him.

Not looking good for a ban lift I'd guess.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah.

As you can see TWO carbon's signed up to the forum, probably in an attempt to run some BS. I don't think Take was overly harsh. He stated his case and he wasn't wrong.

Carbon is an asshole.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Carbon its not up to us to unban u its WaLLy's desision to unban or keep the ban on plz wait until he comes on.

it's not my decision either. I just look at what folks have to say and 98% of the time, the decision has already been - like this one. And it aint looking good for Carbon either.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I dont hate jews, i just make fun of alot of things for no reason. I was being a Dick too in the chat. I acted Pathetic too when Admins were online. Random Stuff Usually is thrown out in the chat from me. I didnt really mean to make fun of racism, but i guess i was just bored. It does entertain me to harass people i just was being stupid.

This is enough for me to keep him banned. He personally said he makes fun of people for "no reason" and even when admins are on still does it. He was bored?? Wtf, why the hell would you do something like that just cuz you're bored?? And being entertained by harassing people? Yeah my vote is to stay banned for sure. We don't need kids like this on our servers.

Carbon

Private First Class
Hm looks to me like ive already lost in less than 24 hours.. your right guys i was being an asshole and being a dick, you gave me warnings but i kept doing the same. I chose this so like iEXCELENT stated, i suffer.. Its fine just close this thread ill be PermBanned..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom