Fuzion Banned?

F

Fuzion

- Date - Unknown
- Time - Unknown
- Which server - KKK broadcast 24/7
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) - I wasn't even online whenever i was banned o_O
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) - http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-4c3582b5-vb220330.html

It says i was PB banned on May 30th, 2011 for multihack. I will admit to that. However, I have not ONCE hacked on a KKK server. I have hacked maybe twice in the past 4-5 months, but NEVER on a KKK server. I was told you guys switched all player bans to PB bans? I have been inactive for quite some time; due to family issues. But when I came back to Cod4, I was banned on my most actively played server. I don't expect to be unbanned right away, however i WOULD like a fair trial.. such as allowed in the server until i am caught hacking (which i won't :p.). Thanks for reading this :).

-Fuzion

HBeta

Master Sergeant
We have added the list of pbbans to our blocked GUIDs end of last year. That's why you can't join anymore.

Idk if you're going to be unbanned. I guess that's open for discussion.

beta

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Do these guys go to every server that runs PB and complain about getting banned?

Keep in mind that before this last regiment of PB bans, the lists were updated to include all PB bans up until whenever the last time I submitted them to wally was... a little while before I left. All new people (those in the krew) who got banned because of the recent ban list update hacked between then and now.

Just sayin'... not that I hold anything personally against these people.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I don't think we should let this guy in our servers....just saying.

"I've only hacked twice in the past 4-5 months." -Oh is that an accomplishment for you? Are you going to go for a new record?
"i WOULD like a fair trial.. such as allowed in the server until i am caught hacking (which i won't :p.)." - Umm wtf....you probably will start hacking and then we will ban you.

I think PB has taken care of the dirty work here.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't have an issue with him being unbanned either. He admitted his mistake, no reason to not give him a second chance. If he does hack again, well, he got away with and fooled us for 10 mins on a server. If not, we gain a regular player. I think the upside outweighs the downside.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Okay...we'll see how long it takes for this guy to hack again, and I guess we can say the same about the others.

Top Bottom