[SOLVED] TheDude (Hi!) banned - Jan 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
My GUID- 6d8fb5f2
Banned from server 1 under name " Hi! " at approx. 10 PM (EST), Jan 10th.

Ban was made at around 10 P.M by PaigeBoo who quickly admitted to it and was not argumentative or malicious at all. She told me right away why she thought I was hacking, and I believe she asked for a second opinion, though I do not remember if any was given. In her defense, I can see kiiinda why she thought I was hacking, and it's my fault for not wearing tags and my name and going around spraying the shit out of walls at the slightest hint someone is behind them.

Sometimes, I just feel like playing as TheDude is a pain. But from now on, unless there is a specific need not to, I will play under my name, assuming you guys decide to unban me.

However, as more than one person have banned me for hacks recently, I would suggest that in the future, as I will be playing under my name, that you record demos of me playing prior to banning me. You may also tell me you are speccing me, so I can set up a camera. I will not ask that anyone NOT be suspicious. It's your job to be suspicious, and I do play like a little bitch (shooting through so many walls).

Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Hey I pmed WaLLy about it last night, and explained it all. He'll get that eventually. I wasn't zoidberg though just saying. I was The Turtle. D says i'm slow :bleh:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Zoidberg is someone who I thought wanted to be recruited. But he isn't ever on the forums. :ninja: << that's me

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Banned again? That's skills dude. Must suck tho not to be able to play UC without getting banned... Maybe post your "Official" US names in some thread that only the moderators can see, so they won't ban you? Just a suggestion :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I think Tito takes the cake on that one :p

ban has been lifted. sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom