WTF? OMG? BBQ? The SUPER lag

AVC

Banned
OK, so Paige and I are playing MW3 Survival co-op.

Played plenty of times before. Rarely get lag (got lagged like a bitch when my phone rang, damn ADSL, but not normally).

Anyway, so here we are up to about round 4. And then Paige starts staring at the wall, and I'm like beating the enemy back single handed and continually reviving her.

End of round and I'm like WTF are you doing? She says "you were at the bottom of the stairs getting killed, I revived you 3 times"

WHAT?

Happened plenty. At least 3 games. She would see me shooting at a car till it blew up. My version, I'm not even near it. Then we changed maps.

One game worked fine up to about round 11 (till the juggs kicked our asses), then next game round 5 went crazy again.

Wierrrrrrrd....

PwnSauce

Banned
363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

And it doesn't look too good.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yeah Ik... happend the same BBQ BS to me :giggle: I was playing with my friend but luckly we undersood it fast cuz of Skype voice chat XD well don't really know how to fix, just quit and restart... that helps...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
We both closed the game and restarted our computers hoping it would work.

At first I just thought I was lagging, because he'd say I was out by the road or some shit. Then one round, round starts, he stands right next to a truck, pumps in enough rounds, BOOM truck kills him. Revived him 4 times and each time I'd revive him he'd just stand there. Sent him a message like :wtf: are you doing. And he tells me I was sitting in the garage doing jack shit.

It was crazy. I wanted to rage.

AVC

Banned
The funny thing was, in my version of the game the truck was intact.

It's not it was even lag. It was like two separate games running.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Try disabling the steam overlay if you can.
I found it fixed almost all my lag/stuttering (which was a shitton) and I haven't had a problem (on my end) since.

Top Bottom