Tashima

T

Tashima

Name:Becky
CoD4 Username: Tashima
Steam: sublime_101_420@hotmail.com
X-Fire:Memvaryen
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew? nope

Months/Yrs. of Experience: i played for a while about 6 months ago, but i stopped playing so im kidna newb agian.

Time you usually play: i have a daughter and i work so whenever i can.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required): not really, you'll all get to know me.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow we have another Becky here, nice to have you here and hope to play with you on the servers soon, BTW everyone calls me Blu for short :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey welcome to da fourms parent woman ^_^ Im cool with u as long as u don't parent me in any way :p
:p

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cento you got some of the weirdest typing skills lol. Anyways welcome Becky and it's cool to have another Becky here. Just stay active if you wanna get in and eventually you will!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
how is that weird typing skillz?
and HUH where i live, the name Becky is a woman's name..

...Toxins...

Corporal
...stegemonster you post the same thing in all the intros... anyway... hey Tash, welcome to our clan we're a bunch of pretty awesome people here, not a whole lot of drama and if theres drama its probably my fault lol anyways... your welcome to stay as long as you want but if u decide to become a member and then change your mind don't just go out and find another clan without telling us, that'll probbaly get you a bad rep, just let us know if you've changed your mind and then you can be on your way... you'll be missed though, everyone here at |KKK| is like family one big giant, disfunctional, serial killer family... we're serial killers online not in real life... at least I hope, enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom