Where's animal???

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
So, i decided that i didn't like the hour long games on s1, and decided to use the time while the competition was on to play mw3. Not a problem. Then the hard drive on my comp had a fit and crapped out. So i reinstall windows and everything else on a spare hdd, and then.......I can't find my damn cod4 disc. \it's around somewhere, i just gotta find the time to go hunting for it, install it and do all the updates. That is where i am at the mopment. as soon as i can find the disc i'll get started on beating you all on s1. I will be back soon guys

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Oh that sucks to hear lol. What I ended up doing was making an .iso file of the Cod4 disk and save that on my hard drive, and put a notepad file on my PC of the serial number. That way I can use a program called MagicISO to reinstall Cod (the installation goes much faster with a .iso file than the disk) and use the serial from the notepad and poof, it's all ready to go ;)

P.S. It's always a good idea to make a backup of your profile as well, I learned this the hard way.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Thanks for the heads um animal. Hope to see you back on the servers soon. Good Luck!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh that sucks to hear lol. What I ended up doing was making an .iso file of the Cod4 disk and save that on my hard drive, and put a notepad file on my PC of the serial number. That way I can use a program called MagicISO to reinstall Cod (the installation goes much faster with a .iso file than the disk) and use the serial from the notepad and poof, it's all ready to go ;)

P.S. It's always a good idea to make a backup of your profile as well, I learned this the hard way.

Genius! I should do that; well the ISO part. The profile is already backed up so good there.

How many gigs is the ISO of cod4 though? If it's over 4gb's my stinking external won't save it. Damn Windows partition! m(

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Same with me for the first bit, I don't really like the long games, but meh.

AVC

Banned
It took me days to find my COD disc when I got the new laptop.

But MW3 is great! So it's a reasonable excuse.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sit down ..relax...de-focus your eyes...and you will find it..usually looking real hard is the hardest way to find it ...become one with surroundings..good luck! oh yeah if you haven't already add ggwong to ur steam ..he's pretty cool, a bit weird though but fun to play with

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team

i use powerISO for my Sims game.

i couldnt find the original sims game for sale so i downloaded the ISO with all 3 disks and the 8 other item packs released:)

Top Bottom