God

Do you believe in God?

• I believe in the God of Christianity as described in the Bible.

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • I believe in a God, but not necessarily as described in the bible.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I believe that there is a divine force, but not a being.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I am agnostic.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • I am aethist, and believe God is a human invention.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I am aetheist and think that God AND morality are both human inventions.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I lived with my aunt almost half of my life (her family is super religious) i was raised believing in God and the afterlife. I have to admit, if i didn't believe in Hell i'd probably be a slut already. I think religion helps maintain self control a bit, thats what its done to me anyways.

I think I'm somewhere in between #2 or #3

Hell, you can come live with me anyday. (jk jk poodle)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well I'm not trying to force my religion upon anyone but I have noticed some people that live by a religion are happier than people who don't believe in anything. I could just be in my town, since I haven't lived anywhere else long enough to experience religious effects there, but people here who are religious or at least live by some moral compass are better off. Maybe it's just because the believe there is a reason for all this madness and the world just isn't that screwed up but I'm just sayin.

Bronies are pretty cheerful too

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I am a Christian and I believe in Jesus but it's not that I go to church every week or that I'm praying every day.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wtf is this?? Everything alright Ethan?

15 year old going through puberty problems(which btw everyone has only one has it worse than others) and you are even trying to blaim religion for it.

No problem with you believing in god, but stop this. Its not helping and total nonsense.

K bro.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Well I'm not trying to force my religion upon anyone but I have noticed some people that live by a religion are happier than people who don't believe in anything. I could just be in my town, since I haven't lived anywhere else long enough to experience religious effects there, but people here who are religious or at least live by some moral compass are better off. Maybe it's just because the believe there is a reason for all this madness and the world just isn't that screwed up but I'm just sayin.

Bronies are pretty cheerful too

Most of the time this is true. Great point Clip.

And for you Tito, I don't really care.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Clip believes in the mythology of the bronies - we believe that nothing is more important than friendship and harmony - and that these are made up of honesty, loyalty, laughter, kindness, generosity, and magic.

Everyone is equal. Love and tolerate all. :p

Brony religion is best religion!

( this whole post was a joke if you didn't catch that.)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ya i know people that have religion seem to have more self control
id join one for that but i dont cuz i didnt grow up in it and as far as i know nvr been proven that god exists so itd be harder for me to join

only god i believe in is a gaming god XD

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Godless Heathens

6566308_70169157ef.jpg

Attachments

• 6566308_70169157ef.jpg
    6566308_70169157ef.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Respecting your answer, but maybe this is why you a fucked up so much.
I could be fully wrong, but I'm just throwing a point out there.

man there is nothing wrong. You can believe what u want to believe in. Im a aethist, ive went through puberty, hell im still going through it do i seem fucked up?.....

Houston no matter what you say its not going to effect my believes. But just a point do u see me making rude comments?

Tits i completly agree with u.

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I really wish that billboard was photoshopped, but it looks legit to me, GOOD OL AMERICAN BELIEFS! AM I RIGHT???

Top Bottom