VoX kinda misses you guys ;)

VoX

Twat Hammer
Name: Dave
CoD4 Username: VoX
Explain the meaning of your username: used to work for and im part share owner of Vox printing company
Steam: dmz2906
X-Fire: VoX0629
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: well i started playing consoles when i was 5 years old... i started first person shooters with goldeneye.. then in 2000 i started a game called counter-strike on PC.. i played it hardcore and actually joined a "pro" team for a while.. i have been casual ever since but i am a very experienced gamer...
Time you usually play: Depends on work schedule and when I sleep lol.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: found your server randomly and it has been my favorite so far..

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: i was in many counter-strike clans.. the most known would have been Hicks With Sticks.. we were Cal invite (highest you can get in the league) and ive been in countless more.. examples : No-Remorse, eZe, jaded karma, etc etc..

OH I WAS IN THIS KREW :)

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I am 23, a lot has happened to me the past few years. I am probably not going to be as active as I was before, BUT I will be around and post and such. May not be my favorite thing to be on forums for a long time, but I do like the people in this krew.

VoX

Twat Hammer
how bout them ravens? I'll give them props once they beat us in the post season..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
It's good to see you back Vox..it's great to see people bury the hatchet..props man ..:)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hi.
Welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your stay.
PEACEOUTZZZZZZZZZZZ - cent

Top Bottom