The video is done !!

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
in game type in console /record when ever you are read to film something you can film full game and will not lag..
when you finsh that you go to 411 info center in our forums and there is a post about recording game play while not lagging...it has a link to down load cod4 player once you install it correctly you will then close out cod4 game and open the cod4 player then click open demo and then itll open page with files click on the file u want and watch it use gamecam like i do i hate fraps fraps doesnt compress files gamecam does..but if you dont have full version itll be 70 second clips or maybe little more not sure jsut keep fingure ready to hit record when time up lol...then once you use the gamcam to film what you want i use windows movie maker to put the clips togerther and songs in it there will not be any game sound when done just music ..if need any help on wanting to do this send me private message we will get on skype and ill walk you step by step but im about to take my videos to the next level im looking to get a program i use to use back in school call adobe preimer it is awsome for this more effects ..hehe ..well halla if anyone needs hand it really is easy

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah awesome video man, pretty good! I love how you're all running, jumping all over the tables and shit LOL.
KNIFE THEM FCKERS! :hi5:

Top Bottom