Can't view shoutbox

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Herro prease.

Wally, I can't see the shoutbox. I can't see recent posts. All I get is "Loading..."

Also, when the velocity theme is not working.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What browser are you using? And can you try on a different one?

As for the recent posts, does it work on a different theme?

FYI, Velocity will get removed as soon as I can find a good enough replacement for it.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
One time I was all stressing because I couldn't see the shout box either, then I realized I wasn't logged in lol. I was like either WaLLy made a change to the website or my computer is messing up lol. I just thought I would share that.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No, I get both the shoutbox window and the recent posts window, but the "Loading..." message does not go away. Sometimes, I have noticed this happenning when I have a shitty connection, however this time, I sat right next to my router to make sure. I can also quickly access all my other regular web pages, so this is an isolated case. I will try clearing all my shits out of my browser (cookies, cache, whatnot) .

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
this happens sometimes when i have a shitty connection, I just refresh and it's fine.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
wow wally are you serious?
I've been using velocity forever, i HATE bf3 theme...

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Scratch that thought WaLLy I JUST tried out the MW3 theme, it looks sexy enough for me!

Top Bottom