MW3's out, let's play!

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I'm gonna get it in like 20 minutes. Assuming it takes about an hour for me to download multiplayer (unless it's split up like it should be, not together like mw2), I'll be ready by 8. We should all go play. Anyone up for it?

PwnSauce

Banned
yea post your reviews here. i'm downloading it now.

better not suck like BO sucked!

So far it sucks b/c it's at 4% download lol.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Haven't played it yet, but Amazon reviews are very mixed.

32 five star
10 two star
38 one star

A handful in between.

It seems a lot of the reviews, even a lot of the good ones, agree that it's MW2 with some improvements.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
At least it has dedis.
Speaking of which, we should get a server. Doesn't cost us anything with our machine rite?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Been playing the Singleplayer and the multiplayer for a bit now, and here is what I got to say about it. First off the game plays just like mw2/cod4 with improvements here and there. I like this because since im so familar with those games I picked up the controls pretty quickly and started owning. :D For the Campign, I played through about half of it currently and I think its pretty awesome. Even though they're using the same engine I think the game looks great! The singleplayer story is pretty linear (what do you expect?) but its still a joy to play in my opinion. As for the Multiplayer, I agree it does feel like mw2/cod4 with new guns, maps, and killstreaks, but I think they did a good job of making it fun and its very easy to get hooked on. One thing I like personaly about the multiplayer is the level of custumization with the guns. As you play with each gun you can unlock more features for it, and not just attachments and camos, thinks like reciol, weight, and much more. I think this is a very cool addition to the game franchise. Also the game has dedicated servers that seem to be fully custumizable minus the # of players that can join, which seems to be limited at 18. One last thing I'd like to add is that I had no problems getting this game up and running, this doesn't really factor into my review but that gets a plus in my book. All in all think MW3 was a pretty decent game. The people who are complaining about the graphics have to remeber that Sledgehammer didn't have as much time to work on that aspect of the game, but I think they made it a a pretty soild game. I personally like the graphics of Mw3, they are just right for my computer. I couldn't find any major problems with this game yet so I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. :D

P.S. We should get a server !!!!

Last edited:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Been playing the Singleplayer and the multiplayer for a bit now, and here is what I got to say about it. First off the game plays just like mw2/cod4 with improvements here and there. I like this because since im so familar with those games I picked up the controls pretty quickly and started owning. :D For the Campign, I played through about half of it currently and I think its pretty awesome. Even though they're using the same engine I think the game looks great! The singleplayer story is pretty linear (what do you expect?) but its still a joy to play in my opinion. As for the Multiplayer, I agree it does feel like mw2/cod4 with new guns, maps, and killstreaks, but I think they did a good job of making it fun and its very easy to get hooked on. One thing I like personaly about the multiplayer is the level of custumization with the guns. As you play with each gun you can unlock more features for it, and not just attachments and camos, thinks like reciol, weight, and much more. I think this is a very cool addition to the game franchise. Also the game has dedicated servers that seem to be fully custumizable minus the # of players that can join, which seems to be limited at 18. One last thing I'd like to add is that I had no problems getting this game up and running, this doesn't really factor into my review but that gets a plus in my book. All in all think MW3 was a pretty decent game. The people who are complaining about the graphics have to remeber that Sledgehammer didn't have as much time to work on that aspect of the game, but I think they made it a a pretty soild game. I personally like the graphics of Mw3, they are just right for my computer. I couldn't find any major problems with this game yet so I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. :D

P.S. We should get a server !!!!
Is there combat training?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
just bought in a shop :p 4 hours left for me 2 play... ( I have to study b4 :()

PwnSauce

Banned
Seemed ok last night when I did multiplayer but haven't tried single player yet.
I have a 5 day weekend with Veteran's day so I'll give it a good workout.

I need to read up about it though b/c there's some big changes over the last version.

:pwn:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Bought it yesterday. Liking the single player so far, had a couple of multiplayer games which were ok, but with you guys would be pretty awesome, just gotta get my mouse settings right.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
The SP is awesome 6 stars of 5 XD its really the best ever + its the 1st time in CoD series when russian president is "good" :giggle: only crazy Makarov... but I guess he is gonna die at the end XD

MP... for me its so so... Maybe I'll get used for it later :)

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?5603-Your-expressions-of-MW3-here! <<-------- please post all your expressions about MW3 here

PwnSauce

Banned
I spent about 90 minutes on MW3 and it was bad asss!!!!!! (Single player today)

Killer graphics, nice scenes and animation.
Weapons are good to control and fire. Accurate too.

SO far, I've navigated a boat, an underwater propulsion pack, placed a mine on a submarine, fell down a hill into a river and got shot a few times lol.

Fkn sweet.

Hope we can get a server soon but so far I don't see one on my hoster. (GameServers.com)

:pwn:

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
the sp is awesome 6 stars of 5 xd its really the best ever + its the 1st time in cod series when russian president is "good" :giggle: Only crazy makarov... But i guess he is gonna die at the end xd

mp... For me its so so... Maybe i'll get used for it later :)

---------- post added at 12:26 am ---------- previous post was at 12:10 am ----------

http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?5603-your-expressions-of-mw3-here! <<-------- please post all your expressions about mw3 here

spoiler pl0x!!!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
we all know that cod singelplayers never are as good as for example F.E.A.R, Riddick, Timeshift, far cry or STALKER. but i acctully always have liked cod sp´s anyway. simply, actionfilled and fun.

Top Bottom