Call of Duty or Battlefield?

CoD or BF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
bought legal BF3.... it crashes every 5-10 mins :((( and the reason isn't PC... dunno what to do

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I liked call of duty 4. Black ops was kinda fun. BC2 was too hard, but I am sure if I put as much time into it as cod series, I would get good and like it. BF3 looks more like cod, but I havn't played it. It looks awesome. Mw3 looks like it has gone completely perk and killstreak (in other words.....goodies) based. I don't really like games like that. But we will see.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Felon, stop teaching me pls. I just asked which 1 u like more! I don't care which platform!!!

DON'T READ MY THREADS AT ALL FELON!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
m( Mike....

I'm loving BF3 and I've only put in a good 30-45 minutes into it.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Dude, please chill. Arguing on an internet forum just aint worth it.

I voted COD btw, the only one i didnt like was WAW. every other game i've had much fun with. Tried BFBC2, didn't even finish the single player campaign. Guess I'm just a COD fanboy.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mike, try updating your video card drivers. Felon is also right, the experience each game gives differs depending on which platform you use.

Although i like BFBC2 best, overall i would say COD. This is the only BF game i like, i did not like BF2 at all and BF3 has what amounts to very invasive spyware. Can't comment on the game itself. From reading many reviews it seems most people really like the MP, save for the bugs. I have liked every COD to varying degree. I played COD2 a ton, COD5 had a fun campaign and really wasnt too bad at all online. BO was meh and of course COD4 which continues to be good.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
CAnt say which one ...bfbc2 campaign was hella fun ,but for mp CoD hands down(my pants)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
COD runs better, Battlefield has better multiplayer if it runs. Like Mike said, a lot of the BF games crash often. The whole squad/vehicle addition is great for BF as well. COD is fun too, but I cannot choose until I get MW3 and BF3, and compare them.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Mike, I wasn't attempting to teach you anything, that's my opinion. On PC, cod is better. On consoles, BF is better.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Dude, please chill. Arguing on an internet forum just aint worth it.

I voted COD btw, the only one i didnt like was WAW. every other game i've had much fun with. Tried BFBC2, didn't even finish the single player campaign. Guess I'm just a COD fanboy.

huh :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

I think its the other way around.

DIE!!!! kill the heretic!

Top Bottom