[SOLVED] Err . . . Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Scion

I was playing yesterday (10/28/2011) on the Broadcast FFA |KKK| server CoD4 (idk if you have servers in other games called that), probably about 7-8 o'clock GMT-7, and I randomly get kicked, with no warning in chat or anything. I have no idea why I was, and when I tried to get back on today I found out I was permanently banned. The ONLY thing I can think of would be someone banned Martyr while I wasn't looking, and if that's the case I would happily stop using it, if I knew it had been banned. (I don't know who was on at the time)

Thanks,
LordScion

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
All weapons and perks are allowed on our servers so marty can't be the reason for the kicks and the ban.

L

Lord Scion

Then I honestly have no idea why I was banned. I don't curse, I don't spam, I don't spawn camp, though every now and then I'll camp in the room above the computer room until I die. Or get bored.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll check the logs but I would need your GUID to find your kick/ban faster. So if you can provide me with that, I can start tracking down who did what and ask them to give their input.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wasn't me.
I checked all of my screenshots and bans.txt file.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The ban wasn't posted because it was an accidental ban by me. I sent wally a PM immediately after it happened with a screenshot of his IP, player name and GUID with a request to un-ban.

Lord, you were client 35, the hacker was client 34. I hit the wrong # by mistake. My apologies. Hopefully Wally will un-ban you asap.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban has been removed. I received D's PM last night but didn't get around to it 'til now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom