So, who's getting MW3 then

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I'll be getting it on release day. thankfully i work at a store that carries it, and the guys who unpack the lorries know that i'll be getting it, so will bring me a copy when they get it (they are good like that). As it's released on a tuesday in the U.K. i have the rest of that week and the week after off in order to play it. Gotta say that i'm quite looking forward to it.

Anyone else definately getting it?

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Im gonna wait for everyone else to buy the game so I know if its good or not by people telling me
cause I wasted my money on Black Ops

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Im gonna wait for everyone else to buy the game so I know if its good or not by people telling me
cause I wasted my money on Black Ops

Exact same thing I did (except waited and didn't waste my money), and found out that BO was a fail, so I'm kinda guessing this one will be too, we'll see when it comes out ;)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It won't run on my computer, so no. But if I get a better computer, yes. Notice in all the game threads, I complain about how crappy my computer is :derp:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I like BlOps alot and think its an awesome game so i'll prolly be getting MW3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I will be waiting, especially after reading the BS they did with Origin and BF3. This most likely won't be the case with MW3, but we'll see how the game is.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Im gonna buy both MW3 and BF3 but not at the same time... I think MW3 will be the first... at the release day I guess... Btw maybe BF3 won't be that pricey in a month or couple :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll get it just as soon as they release the Linux binaries for dedicated servers! :D

And BO was good. I <3 their wager matches!

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
@Damage Origin is the EA store so no MW3 won't be on that mw3 with be with steam,
I am gona wait and read the reviews.

joshington

Private First Class
my brother got it for me.though from what ive heard, its mw2 just with a new campagin,kill steaks and perks.not really worth 60$

Top Bottom