Douches on S3

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hi.
The last few days I've noticed a few new regulars on S3, some of them are acting like douches. Calling me "fag" "n00b" "hacker" etc.

1v1
I'm in the lead with 5-0.
He finally managed to kill me.
Laughs for the whole next rounds and calls me n00b all over again
-
I know it's not a really big deal but it just makes me wanna RAGE!!!

P.S. Calling me n00b cuz I'm not using sniper only or knife only on a server that allows all weps. That's just.... stupid. Unless ur a mod. You can't come from nowhere and think you can decide what weapons everyone can and can't use. Earn some money so u can get an own server if u wanna do so.

I wanted to post a rage thread.
I did.

Rival out.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
What are there names? I'll go and straighten them out for ya :wink: I see your reason for rage!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
When people lose badly they feel the need to direct their anger at something or someone. It's annoying yes, but instead of raging back make smart ass jokes. It will make them :raging: even harder lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yeah Damage, that is fun. Just say "I know you are but what am I?" and you will piss them off big time. :p

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
You are just getting trolled rival, dont let yourself being messed with, do what damage said and make them rage like INSANE so they ragequit and you can do anything you want again :D

And about the weapons, if everyone in the server is using sniper, and you join and use a rifle, of course people are getting mad. And if you are the only one wanting knife only just accept it and use what the others want.
The mods part isn't true at all, if i want snipers but no one else does, im not gonna sniper and kick everyone not using sniper. It just looks like im making the rules because i am trying to make them clear for everyone so no one abuses them. When 5 agree on sniper and 1 doesn't, we gonna do sniper only, and thats when i say SNIPER ONLY. If the person using normal guns doesnt change i am going to kick him because he is then abusing the rules and being annoying.

That's just my way of moderating i'm not making the rules myself, i stick to the clan rules and when weapons choices have to be made, i stick to what the majority of people want, the ones abusing go out.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have always always always been under the impression that unless there is a server rule being broken, no kicks can or should be made, though.

So even if someone is bein' a douche when it's sniper only, then you just gotta deal with it. Bummer.....

Or lock the server ahead of time.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The most common reply I give them is like.... "lol" or "ok?"
Sometimes I let them continue and not caring, that's when they get tired of it and stops. They're just being douches because they want to annoy others...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, gaming is full of douchebags. It's the whole thing where there's a tv or computer between them and you. "Hey, I can be annoying, too."

Just gotta deal, son. :p But obv. watch them for ANYTHING that could be construed as breaking a server rule THEN kick.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Sounds like the sort of person on s1 who says "Pistols/sniper/knives only next round" then gets all pissy when you get them with an mp5 or whatever. want a specific weapon, go to another server, there are plenty of them out there ffs.

AVC

Banned
He can vote kick.

While we're on the subject, there was some loser (Urban Ninja) who was trolling the other day on S3.

Then he started with the vote kicks. Now, as far as I'm concerned, that's harrassing behaviour.

He got one warning then a kick, he came back after 10 minutes whining and starting it all over. Guess what? KICK. Lol.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
That Urban Ninja was a reel pain in the ass. First of all he was calling everyone n00b as soon as he got killed. AND he was votekicking KREWMEMBERS all over :S

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol.... well the second one seems a bit annoying, but if you n00bs ( XD ) can't deal with a little shit talk in the chat, then gtfo of online gaming :p

Top Bottom