[SOLVED] COD4 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So this afternoon, I open up COD as usual, and I go into s1. Right when it finishes loading, I notice that the pick a class and team backgrounds look abnormal. Spawning into the game, my sights are completely black, along with the bullets I fire, people I shoot at, explosions, and even the guns on the scrolling kill list: BLACK. So, you of instinct, I go into the console and /record, play around a little, /stoprecord, and then exit the game fully. The vid is no in the demos file, or anywhere for that matter(don't know what happened there), so I decide I will go back in the game and see if it was back to normal. Home screen looks fine as always, but when I try to join a server, none pop up, even after refreshing and checking filter settings a million times. After restarting my computer/the game almost 10 times, still no servers have been found. Please help me!!!!

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I know it might take alot of your time up but I would suggest reinstalling cod4. Remember to back up your cod4 profile so your stats and weapons arent gone.
It sounds like something went all haywire on your cod4 files and textures

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea pretty much what No Mercy said, did you delete some of your cod4 files by any chance?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
No Master. I'm currently re-installing right now though.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Alright, It is working again after reinstalling twice, and updating the patches. Thanks for the help guys. A mod can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom