GOSS!/goss400's Fresh Start

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Yes, you heard it. I'm making a fresh start, seeing as my studying isn't as intense anymore. I hope to be ore active on both forums and Servers. I'm posting a thread on my name change. Goss400 suits me, and clears all the memories of studying from my head. Thanks for keeping me a member on the forums. It is greatly appreciated.
These new effects are:
A new in-game name.
Being more active on servers and forums.
A new CoD profile.
More people to meet, more fun it will be!
Thanks again :)
goss400/GOSS!

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Awesome, hope to see ya around more! At least you still have "Goss" in your new name. Let's get a sniper match going soon

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Well mike, better to inform us of a change than to make a rude comment about him being nice.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
im just glad we can know who he is. his name is still pretty much the same which is great for me cause i wont have to say "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!?!" every time i see him

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
He didn't really know, give him a break mike, LOL, his fresh start and already getting yelled at by a fellow member ! Thanks for the info goss THA boss !

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
At least he keeps the name goss so we know who he is. Not something stupid and random.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Now you are going to bring out your badass personality? Either way, you are still GOSS! to me.

Top Bottom