[SOLVED] Request to withdraw the ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Typical

Hi, I'm Spanish and I was forbidden to enter the Broadcast Server FFA | KKK | Nearly a year ago I do not know why ... but I like to play again ... My nickname in the game is | d34d | Typical. Please ... if I give you the ban retirais thousand thanks.

Also, thanks in advance.

PS: I am Spanish and I used the google translator XD sorry if poorly translated

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No one is really on right now but I'm sure the admins will find out what happened.

Last edited:
T

Typical

No, I did not use aimbot ... at that time can use the nick typicalspanish ... I do not remember ...

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I think I was banned respaw killer ...

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
buenas typical. Estas diciendo k te banearon por matar en los spawns? Normalmente es una infracción we conlleva una expulsion, no un ban. La unica razón que encuentro es k, perdon por la expresión, te sudaba la polla k t echaran y entrabas otra vez a acer lo mismo o si k estabas hackeadon o usando un cheto. En cualquier caso, si necesitas traduccion o ayuda pidemelo y estare encantado de ayudarte.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Translated from translate.google.com
good typical. K you're saying banearon to kill the spawns? Is a violation we usually leads to expulsion, not a ban. The only reason I can find is k, pardon the expression, I was sweating cast kt cock and came again to the same or if acer k were hackeadon or using a Chet. In any case, if you need translation or help ask me and I will be happy to help.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Translated from translate.google.com
good typical. K you're saying banearon to kill the spawns? Is a violation we usually leads to expulsion, not a ban. The only reason I can find is k, pardon the expression, I was sweating cast kt cock and came again to the same or if acer k were hackeadon or using a Chet. In any case, if you need translation or help ask me and I will be happy to help.

dont try to translate that when Im using slang... :lmao: @ the results!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
oh yeah XD :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

my version (by http://www.translate.ru)

good typical. Are you saying k you banearon for killing in the spawns? Normally it is an infraction we it bears an expulsion, not a ban. The only reason that meeting is k, pardon for the expression, you was sweating the prick k t they will begin and you were bringing in again to acer the same or if k you were hackeadon or using a cheto. In any case, if you need translation or help ask me for it and I will be pleased of helping you. :coolstorybro:

---------------------------
Перевод выполнен программой PROMT™ :coolstorybro:
http://www.promt.ru

Find your own version (if you know what I mean)))):troll::troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom