Lingerie football league

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey Soft. Try not to post on threads that nobody has posted in a while. You don't need to have a lot of post, so please don't try to post everywhere (we call it post whore) The Krew value consistency and quality post over sheer quantity.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Hey Soft. Try not to post on threads that nobody has posted in a while. You don't need to have a lot of post, so please don't try to post everywhere (we call it post whore) The Krew value consistency and quality post over sheer quantity.
No reason why he shouldn't post here.. The LFL is still playing and they are still hot.. Soda stop being a post Nazi:jerkoff::adolf:

postn.jpg

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
:fuckyea: this thread is OKAY to revive. LFL game recorded last night that I am currently watching and trying to to get too excited about lol. These girls are soooo sexy.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:fuckyea: this thread is OKAY to revive. LFL game recorded last night that I am currently watching and trying to to get too excited about lol. These girls are soooo sexy.

and trying to geto too excited about.....? wow, someone was doing naughty stuff yesterday

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
It actually is, there's teams all over the U.S. and they have a Superbowl just like regular football. The rules are a little different, but the game is pretty much the same. It's a lot of fun to watch because they actually know how to play football and they wear skimpy uniforms with lots of cleavage and super short shorts with girders and everything. It's beautiful.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
They are like strippers with pads and helmets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
That hold balls and tackle each other. Often times ripping clothes off lol.

Top Bottom