Mlb!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Anyone else watch the crazy finish to the wild card?

I had all three games streaming live to my TV via my PC on ESPN3.com. Insane finishes. Boston gave up two runs in the bottom of the 9th and blew the game. Atlanta blew their lead in the 9th as well and went on to lose in the 13th or 14th. Tampa Bay was down 7-0 in the 8th and came back to win with a walk off HR in extra innings. Probably the best finish to a season ever.

Boston and Atlanta both had 8 or 9 game leads heading into Sept. and each team blew it. I don't think this has ever happened in baseball history with a team from each league having such huge leads and then losing on the last day. Probably won't happen for another 50 years. Crazy. Can't wait for the playoffs!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I'm pretty sure the yanks lost on purpose so the Soxs don't advance.. lol
go rangers !

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Well the Philles are the best team in Baseball, no question. I'm sad to see the Braves go down, but we're coming back strong next year!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Im getting tired of hearing the Yanks let the rays win....So they were letting them when, when they were 7-0 I don't think so, I dont think they would of thought the rays would get 8 runs from the 7th ining to the 12th, so shutup
CONGRATS RAYS! YOUR #1

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, teams don't other teams win. The Yankees were up 7-0 and the Phillies played the Braves all out. If managers let this happen the blowback from the rest of the league would be huge. They respect the game and play it the right way.

I wonder if Nitroz even watched the game last night lol.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I watched the game till 10th inning, then I went to bed then woke up in the morning and turned it to sports center and watched the highlights

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Then yanks put some guy who never started to pitch. Wasup with dat yo

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's called saving your pitchers for the playoffs. Nitro how the hell can you go to bed with your team tied in extra innings with the playoffs on the line?

Epic fail.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I think somebody paid the braves off. Unacceptable, Fred, the manager needs to quit- he cannot manage the pitching or starting lineup correctly. The Astros didn't help us out either, saying they couldn't beat the Cards. Also, we had to end with the Phillies, which will prob win the World Series this year. Either was, this proves that we have a lot of work cut out....and it makes me really sad.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
okay but that last HR should not have happened. 2 and 2.. I think.. Or 2 and 3, and the pitcher gives a east ball to hit.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:haha:

It's so hard to hit a 90+ mph fastball even if it is right down the pipe. Let's say for the sake of argument he did groove one, the odds of him hitting a HR are still slim.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm just glad the Braves didn't go into the playoffs and epically fail. We managed that during the regular season.

Top Bottom