uh oh?

B

Brennan

hey guys I've been playing on the broadcast server for a while now and I've never been a spawn camper or a hacker. i tried to get into the server for the first time in a few days and it says i was permanently banned. is this a mistake or did i get on someones bad side? lol

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Are you by any chance a |V'K| Member? If not sorry please give us the name you were using last time you could login the server, and the time you were banned. Just some more information since what you told now isn't really something we could figure out of why/when/by who you were banned. :)

AVC

Banned
Now that you are reading this, just click on the "back" button and you will see at the top of the list of threads a thread that says READ ME FIRST!

Pls read that first.

kthnxbai

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey, he came here quite respectfully. Just made a mistake. At least he's not ranting about false bans and bad admins and morality and bullshit like that.

We're here to help the good guys out (if he's a good guy) not treat them like shit.

But srsly, here's what you need to give us:

As much information as you can. Everything. Duh.

Assuming you want to be unbanned, that is.

AVC

Banned
we're not treating him like shit, he just getting flamed for not giving us enough info to work with.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
looks like he thinks the ban will be auto lifted - he don't post at all

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
or has o work and haven't had chance to come back on and i was on few nights ago i seen her on her name brennan you ould aways match ips from the website to the ip that is in the ban if you have the admin for site also to go in and look at that part..

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
or has o work and haven't had chance to come back on and i was on few nights ago i seen her on her name brennan you ould aways match ips from the website to the ip that is in the ban if you have the admin for site also to go in and look at that part..

For sure. I'll keep a look out and write down is IP and give it to an admin.

Top Bottom