What forum theme do you use most?

What forum theme do you use MOST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Just trying to get rid of one or two of the themes to add room for one or possibly 2 more new themes. Obviously, I can leave the current themes but it would be harder to update all themes with the same content on all of them. Just to give you an idea, in order to add a gametracker server to the main page, I have to do it four times. Yikes!

Any who, I'd like to know what theme do you use MOST.

What we currently have is:

-Velocity
-Battlefield3forum.com (orange theme)
-Battlefield 3 (blue theme)

FYI, the default theme will not be removed.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Oh well when I'm on my PC it's using the Battlefield theme but you can get rid of it if you want cause I'm on Tapatalk most of the time.

AVC

Banned
Well, that's good, coz default is the one I use. The BF3 makes it realllllly hard to read some of the text coz of that bright area on the left.

Mind you, the white background is a real pain for yellow text.

The other themes lag my work computers like a bitch too. And they are slow enough already

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I use the simplest one possible so I can read the text. BF theme makes it hard to read sometimes.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
The battlefield orange is the one I use all the time, actually since we had this new forum, so I hope it's one that stays ;)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I prefer the BLUE battlefield theme, except for that stupid white spot where you cant see part of WaLLys post.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I use BF3 Forums. It has flaws just like other themes; it will be good to try out some other themes, I'm excited!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lmao I thought there is only 1 XD

I have battlefield blue and I like it leave it pls

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Battlefield3forums.com cuz... idk.. I can just read anything i want without resizing or whatever. It's good as it is for me :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah battlefield3forums orange is also the one I like. I still don't like the white line and light grey box but like you said, dunno if you can do anything about that. :(

Top Bottom