An appeal for my friend, MICHAEL JACKSON.

B

bignicky9

Hello people of the KKK Clan. My name is Bignicky9, and my name on your server is Bignicky9 and Defender. I am appealing for my good friend, "MICHAEL JACKSON". He is a real life friend of mine and a player on your server. Supposedly, he was kicked/permanently banned from your ROTU server for being unable to die. Fortunately, I will explain to you that this is impossible for him.
To begin, I will give you a brief summary of MJ's skills. MJ is a freshman in high school who knows how to write in html only. He is level 8 on Black Ops on PS3 after playing for over a year. He is only level 30 on your server's mod, and has a cod2/Black ops KD Ratio of 0.25 typically. He has very little skill with any CoD games, let alone MMO FPS games in general. He has nearly almost no idea what a dedicated server is, nor how to play without being a total noob. He tubes in CoD4 multiplayer, sprays with a Saw and types over 3/4 of the time. In short -he knows little about how to play CoD4. The fact that he was able to access your server was because I found it for him and I to play on. He is actually fairly good at Zombie Modes, and only learned how to access a game console (with the ~ button) thanks to me. BUT HE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO HACK.
I showed MJ a glitch many people know about on your server - The assassin (with 30 skill points) glitch. This glitch entails that when you are downed (and revived) zombies will be unable to see you under any circumstances. This includes buying items, upgrading items, or even shooting your gun. Since I told him about it over the phone, he has been an assassin ever since (for the REGULAR ability of an assassin to never be seen unless you shoot or buy stuff). Here's where i am confused - he was permanently banned today.
He was banned supposedly for "being unable to die" (as said by Awesome). MJ has a guess as to who banned him, but they did not have your clan tag (KKK) so it wouldn't be possible. Correct? Anyways, he has been permanently banned for playing the game like anyone else. I am writing this long article to appeal for an un-ban.

TO SUMMARIZE-
MJ has no knowledge how to use Console in any FPS, let alone enter console commands. He doesn't even know that you need a / to enter commands.
MJ chose the Assassin class when he was playing today.
MJ was banned.
Please resolve this situation. It took place Around 9:30 EST. Thank s for the help. - Bignicky9/Defender

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
First off, he needs to make the appeal himself assuming you're not actually him. Second, he wasn't banned for not dying as this does nothing to affect any other players, in fact it would help them win. He was banned for being a total douche on a continues basis.

AVC

Banned
Blocking doorways is a major PITA, but realistically only kickable after warnings not bannable. Harrassment would depend on the circumstances.
I agree that the zombie mod is a bit buggy, and I have had the same thing happen on assasin class to me.
So it's not a cheat.

B

bignicky9

Ok thank you for explaining that to me I now realize that he didn't let go of that when I told him to stop harassing in selling the crap out of people. I like this server and I will continue to play on it often but I will just have to find a new server for my friend to play with me on. Ty Ethan 4 clearing that up and pwn sauce thank you, that ban was something I warned him about and he had it coming lol.

PwnSauce

Banned
This ban has nothing to do with glitching or being "Unable to die".
He intentionally ruins the game for people by yelling racist things into the game chat, blocks doorways, interrupts games which shows such bad intention and lack of respectable behavior, fk that dumb ass kid.

He deserve every second of that ban and if he thinks he was banned for "playing the game like anyone else" then he has no clue how rude, stupid and abusive his behavior and subsequent lying really is.
Tell him to go find other servers to harass people in.

Last edited:
B

bignicky9

MJ says this- " get your facts straight this was not harassment this was a joke. I only blocked a doorway during 1 game. and also I never said any racist comment whatsoever, and I never harassed anyone. nonetheless I am sorry for what I have done I hope you don't take any of it seriously. okay if you keep me permanently banned I will find another server." he refuses to get his own account to be able to post this because I just made 1 so here I will type for him.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
MJ has his panties in a bunch and needs to grow a pair. If he doesn't want to make an appeal himself, then he won't be getting unbanned. Tell him to kick the high school drama so he can possibly play on our servers again. It's not up to me. He's not gonna get anywhere acting all self-righteous, though.

If a cop pulls you over for speeding when you were 5 under the speed limit, you still gotta go to court or pay the fine. Man up, MJ. It's just the fucking internet.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

And peace, dudes. Lol.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
so CONCLUSION:

MJ have only blocked the door once....

So he is banned only once.................

:) :adolf: :locked:

:lmao: XD :oops: :hi5:

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
only 8....
i see 7...

OT: Goodbye :D I block doors sometimes too for the lulz for like 5 seconds, but when someone is getting clearly irritated by it and wants to play that round like a boss. You let him play that round like a boss, if you dont care about that go leave the server cuz ur only there for trolling. Everyone wants to win and ur just the one trolling. Doesn't matter how much you did it, you did it, and didn't stop. Have fun trolling on other servers :foreveralone:.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
MJ has his panties in a bunch and needs to grow a pair. If he doesn't want to make an appeal himself, then he won't be getting unbanned. Tell him to kick the high school drama so he can possibly play on our servers again. It's not up to me. He's not gonna get anywhere acting all self-righteous, though.

If a cop pulls you over for speeding when you were 5 under the speed limit, you still gotta go to court or pay the fine. Man up, MJ. It's just the fucking internet.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

And peace, dudes. Lol.

If he grows a pair, they might get tangled in his panties!

AVC

Banned
Why would you want to fuck him?

I hear a rumour that he has a hot ass.

That he sometimes uses to block doorways

images

Top Bottom