AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I WILL get an unbroken round soon

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Every bloody time i try to get a round on s1 today i get distracted. Putting kids to bed, phone call from my sister asking to help her with her computer. FFS, i wan to play a couple of rounds unhindered. leave me alone AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
umad.jpg

AVC

Banned
I'm hearing you. Damn wife asking questions, or saying "take a look at this!", which involves some crap on her PC, not a part of her anatomy unfortunately.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Thats ok I have a one year old that is entering her terrible twos and a four year old that cant seem to leave her terrible twos behind. Then i have a wife that doesn't care about MW so everthing she is doing is more important. A best friend goin threw some shit atm so he needs someone to talk to. A 14 yo that tells me about every thing that is goin on in her life from who broke up with who at school to how rude someone was to her a week ago or how cute her new bf is.. On top of all this my earphones broke. I feel ur pain

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
lol Johnny that sounds like torture! On a side note, so your 14 yo is single?...........NO I KEED I KEED :D but seriously I'm glad I'm a kid and I don't have to worry about all that shit yet.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
She aint my 14yo. Her and her mom are livin with me. love em both but her mom is another one. she likes to talk alot and tell me about crap while im tryin to play. luckily she is not home that often

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I too feel your pain, although not with a wife. School is crazy, I always have homework, and starting at 4:30 I have to watch the two kids everyday unless I'm at school. Love my baby girl to death, but she makes it hard to play seeing as how she likes to steal my mouse and hit my power button because it's blue. Got to love 1 year olds. Then I have to help out with dinner, and when my step dad gets home, he's constantly threatening to turn the internet off if I'm on it. Sigh.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I know how you feel with school. I was going to UAA full time and working full time and tryin to be a full time family man and a full time gamer. I wish days were like 36 hours instead of 24. So glad im not goin to school anymore.

AVC

Banned
That's what the internet is for Paige! To be on it!
That's like saying if you are watching that TV I'll turn it off. BUT THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!
When my daughter was two she always wanted to sit on my lap when I was in front of the PC. Matter of fact, she still does. Daddy's girl...

Johhny needs some duct tape, or was it duck tape? lol

duck-tape-duck-tape-baby-babies-toys-demotivational-posters-1298839130.jpg

Top Bottom