Game Servers tab

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you haven't noticed, we now have a Game Servers tab at the right of the navigation bar in our forum.

You will find all server IP's & ports there as well as who's playing, etc. etc.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Wally I can see the tab, but when I go to click on it it takes me to the new posts because that link is under it.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
yeah the tabs are messed for me. like i don't see tabs for the last two, they appear as just white letters over those smaller blue links under the main tabs and I can't click them

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

but i went to the link here, and the broad and tdm servers are listed twice, the second listings both apparently not working since they both say 0/64 when the top ones have 24 and 6 respectively.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Those are the servers on the San Jose machine. They aren't as popular yet, but earlier the broadcast server had 8 people or so on it. It was fun.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
If they get all bunched up hit ctrl + - (minus)

If we take out that search box it should all fit better

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ah yea, true. I have my page zoomed in because shout box text is too small on default.

Thanks.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I zoom out and i can't read the small font. We should get rid of a tab, or the big search box (like Houston said) to make room to see everything at a normal page zoom without overlapping. But the server tab is nice :happy:

Top Bottom