Looking for $600 gaming laptop!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I want a cheap laptop, too. Mine is going to die.

Price range is low, but I want to play some games lookin good. 900 Max.

I'll be back in a few min with some candidates.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

This has the best specs in that price range, quad core(sandy vagina chip) + GT555 and 750gb hard drive all with 6 gigs of ram. This will be a HUGE step up from your core 2 duo. Just 1 core from that quad core can match the speed of the core 2 duo, and you have 4 of them. Not to mention it is hyperthreaded.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834246151

I left you 100 dollars to spare if you want to buy a cooling pad and gaming mouse or w/e your heart desires.

Enjoy Chris.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
My laptop is like that

http://usa.asus.com/Notebooks/Multimedia_Entertainment/N53SV/#specifications

but a bit better cuz I have 1000gb hard drive and here its only 750 etc... I have no idea where is mine + I dont have a lot of time to find it...

And I like my notebook

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

don't really know the price in USA maybe its more then 700usd

I already looked into that model, it has a GT540 video card. GT555 is a ton better on the other laptops and they are cheaper. Asus is a expensive brand and they were on budgets

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
dont have any problems with videocard... it works good enough... I can play BO with the best screen settings without any lag... Dont really know about GT555

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
dont have any problems with videocard... it works good enough... I can play BO with the best screen settings without any lag... Dont really know about GT555

GT555 is a completely different chip and has many more graphics cores. Meaning a 35-40% speed boost over your chip.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well anyways it was a present and anyways it was very nice1... And anyways in a year or so there will be gt600 or whatever and it will be 40% faster then gt555 :giggle::giggle:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well anyways it was a present and anyways it was very nice1... And anyways in a year or so there will be gt600 or whatever and it will be 40% faster then gt555 :giggle::giggle:

ehhh not really. There are many ways to go before a 600 series comes out. GT555 was around the same time of GT540

Top Bottom