James' intro app thing

J

Jamesrofl

Name:James Deans
CoD4 Username: JamesWHAT
Explain the meaning of your username: um well i actually dont know lol, drunk one night?
Steam: uhhhh cant remember i can find out thought
X-Fire: relentlessdude
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3 years or so
Time you usually play: usually quiet a bit anywhere between 8am and 1am at night depending on the day....mmm yeah
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: went to some random server happened to be yours and was playing then some guy called tittoez or something like that gave me the link to the wed site oh and another dude just a second ago gave me a link (side note we were rippn it up)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
EK enterprise killers
DFW
No+Z
Big5
Broskigaming

By the way i didnt get kicked out off them

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: well im a pretty big deal ....Nah just playing im not that cocky haah im a pretty lay back guy i know when to hold my tongue and im not bad at cod4 sooo yeah rad peace

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum, James! If you have any questions, I'll answer them, and I hope to see you around!

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Hey Bud Welcome to the forums.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Btw I was the dude who gave you the second link lol just sayin

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the family :giggle: I'll be your sister during your stay as some might say

Top Bottom