Hey i really didn't want to change my name but it is to get nitroz to stfu
I am changeing my name from Voldermorts mom to FlawLezZ :(
Bye bye voldermorts mom :(

P.S.
Nitroz made it

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Woah Woah Woah, You were asking for a new name so I was throwing out ideas, and Its FlawLezZ with a capital 'L' :D

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Yeah I think of cool names! :D SLicK, Shock, SWiFT, FlawLezZ, My name :D your welcome!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
woah man
if you don't like the name, don't do it.

And btw, i think those kinda names are stupid, no offense, looks ugly, it's like CeNt0

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I can think of a thousand other people with the username Flawless but personally I didn't really like old name that much either.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
nitro what the hell is with you and random retarded capital letters? makes it look like shit. don't tell others what their names should be.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol, just fyi on two counts my friend, #1, Flawless was a notorious hacker with multiple keys who terrorized s1 although he spelled it different, and, #2, once you get your tags i don't think they will fit with your current name.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Lol, just fyi on two counts my friend, #1, Flawless was a notorious hacker with multiple keys who terrorized s1 although he spelled it different, and, #2, once you get your tags i don't think they will fit with your current name.
I am not botherd i'll just play as |k|Voldermort

Top Bottom