Work RAGE!!!!`

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wish I was playing cod4 right about now. Technically I can play at work, but playing on a trackpad and on wireless is not even worth it. :sadcry:

Someone get me a job where I can play all damn day and also pays well, pl0x. :eek:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This would be a big leap out there, but could you get a desktop haha?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh, by all means play with trackpad and shitty wireless.

I'd like that.

I bet! :adolf: :K

Lol . No wonder you haven't been on.

I work 12 hour shifts on the weekends and by the time I get home, it's usually just to relax and get ready for bed. :sadcry:

This would be a big leap out there, but could you get a desktop haha?

I do have a desktop at work but it's shared by the other IT'ers and I don't think my boss would like it if I install cod4 on this thing lol. Besides, it would probably run real shitty :K

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Then I can set up a hyperlink with my internet connection, duplicate COD across a area wire, transfer the RAM to you, and then get a 1000mile long USB cord, then WALLYAH, You can play COD at work.......Couldn't you just get a better router/and or buy a mouse?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:lmao:

I can go into the other room and play on Ethernet and also grab a mouse, but people from Administration pop in at all kinds of hours. The last thing I want to do is explain why the heck I'm in that room if I had nothing to be doing in there :K

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Minimize the screen and say something so nerdy, even the admins can't understand.

AVC

Banned
Someone get me a job where I can play all damn day and also pays well, pl0x. :eek:

You mean my job?
I'm at work, I've just been playing on my (NEW) laptop for about 4 hours.
AND I'm on overtime (Sunday nightshift). Triple time FTW!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You mean my job?
I'm at work, I've just been playing on my (NEW) laptop for about 4 hours.
AND I'm on overtime (Sunday nightshift). Triple time FTW!!!

YES! Hire me, bro-ski! :K

Top Bottom